Tel: 0115 7722001
Proud Members of;
CARAVAN, MOTORHOME, MOTORBIKE AND BOAT CLEANING
Due to the sensitive material used to manufacture Leisure vehicles, special PH Neutral Detergents should be used. A PH Neutral Detergent will not harm Aluminium or Plastic parts normally found on Leisure Vehicles. Check out our guide to professionally clean a Leisure Vehicle
Hot or Cold Pressure Washer (Caravan users prefer not to use... So bucket and soft brush)
Pump Up Sprayer
Sponge or Vehicle Cleaning Brush
PH Neutral Traffic Film Remover
Wash & Wax (optional)
Glass Cleaner (optional)
Alloy Wheel Cleaner (if required)
Tyre Dressing (optional)
2. Mix and apply NEUTRAL PH Leisure Vehicle Detergent either by brush or pump up sprayer. Apply from bottom of the vehicle upwards.
3. Clean & Rinse. Clean the vehicle with chemical OFF holding pressure washer nozzle 4” / 100mm from the BOTTOM of the vehicle UPWARDS working in sideways sweeps to the vehicle roof and working round the whole vehicle. Once back to the start point, rinse DOWNWARDS to rinse off ALL the detergent. NEVER LET TFR DRY ONTO THE VEHICLE SURFACE.
4. If the vehicle has Alloy Wheels. If the Leisure Cleaner has not removed blackened brake dust / grime from the alloy wheel surface, apply Alloy Wheel Cleaner, brush and rinse THOROUGHLY with pressure washer or water hose.
THIS SECTION IS OPTIONAL
5. Dry the vehicle with Squeegee, Chamios Leather or Micro-
6. Mix Wash & Wax to as recommended and apply with a
suitable clean sponge or soft vehicle cleaning brush working
from the top of the vehicle downwards. Rinse thoroughly using
the pressure washer or water hose.
7. Clean Glass by applying with trigger sprayer directly on to the
glass surface and wipe dry with Microfibre Cloth.
8. Apply Tyre Dressing to tyre walls and other rubber areas.
Q. Which is the best product to use to clean a Caravan, Motorhome, Motorbike or Boat?
You should steer clear of ‘normal’ traffic film remover (TFR’s) as they have normally strong Alkaline and Caustic based properties to become effective at their job.
You should use a NON-
We recommend UnoChem Leisure Vehicle & Bike Cleaner Concentrate as it makes for a great general washing detergent when diluted with water .Can be diluted and applied via a trigger sprayer when cleaning Bikes.
Black Streak Removal
This product is also is great for removing ‘black streaks’ synonymous with Caravan & Motorhome cleaning.